Links as Place Fillers
Posted by Roobs on August 3, 2010
For those who have enjoyed reading my blog thus far, I apologize for not having written anything new recently. I’ve been very busy due to the fact that I am moving from the Bay Area to Los Angeles to pursue a Masters in Urban and Regional Planning at UCLA.
Taking a page from Streetblogs, here is a place-filler post with links to other stuff that I find interesting and you should too! Enjoy!
- A Better Oakland Blog – “Rebecca Kaplan: My Solution to the Police Pension Stalemate”
- Calitics – “FPPC Wants to Regulate Social Media”
- Washington Post: The Fix – “Obama vs. The Congressional Black Caucus?”
- Politico – “Maxine Waters Plans to Fight Ethics Committee”
- Politico – “Obama-Clinton Ticket for 2012”
Planning & Development
- California High Speed Rail Blog – “Shedding Light on Private Funding and HSR”
- New York Times – After [Alameda Point] Development Plans Fails, Accusations Fly
- TransportPolitic Blog – “Putting the American Commitment to High Speed Rail in Context”
- Next American City – “Washington Uses Transit to Generate Development”
Playing With Politics
- Uncertainty for North Oakland, Berkeley Transit
- Prop 8 Supporter Running for Office… In Oakland?
- Why Councilman Arreguin is Wrong on BRT
- Why Berkeley is Wrong on BRT